Tuesday, February 24, 2009

OBC

Yipee! Finally OBC paper is over! Wahaha...

Wake up early in the morning to finish up the 2nd lecture notes. Yawns..

My mind feel so blank while going to school to meet them outside cheers. Studied from 1100 to 1330 before walking to classroom at block 56.

Although with all the studying, my mind still feel sooo blank when entering the exam hall.

Questions are easy as compared to past semester papers. Perhaps if I spent some heart doing, I wont be feeling so negative about the paper and the answers I wrote. Some of the questions I know where to find the answers in the lecture notes. I remembered reading them. But I just can't remember how to do it. Haha.

When the torturous paper is finally over, went to Canteen 1 with Jeremy and Gary to study for EM3. Or rather, I wasn't studying. I was reading my story book while they study. Haha.

Studied until 6 plus and go home. Met Nick and Hao Guang at the bus stop. That stupid 61 takes sooooooooooo long to come. =.= Got "The Last Lecture" from Nick and the tiramisu before walking home.

Maths is tomorrow... =] Dont think I will be doing much later at night. Should be confirming with Priscilla if I'm going out with her. If she say no, I wonder what I can do tomorrow after my paper. =/


I want to do well for EM3. Let's just hope. =]
It's a module that I have faith in getting AD. I dont want an A. I want AD.

AD please come to me. =)

No comments: